1) How far is the historical centre of Perugia ? How can we get it ?
The historical centre of Perugia is 3 kms far from Hotel Tirrenus; you can go by car or by bus. If you want to go by car we will help you with maps and brochure, but believe us, it is very simple. The taxi cabs service cost euro 13.00. If you are interested in, the concierge call it for you.
2) Can we have dinner or lunch inside the hotel ?
Not properly inside but very close to the hotel, we can suggest
several good addresses to have dinner or lunch in typicall umbrian style
3) Is there hotel parking for our car?
Yes, we have parking at your disposal, also for buses ! So groups are welcomed !
4) Which kind of breakfast you serve ?
Our breakfast is "a buffet" only sweet, typical Italian enriched.
5) Are the rooms you show in the web site the same of the reality ?
In hotel Tirrenus, we have 42 rooms, double and singles, different depending on the position in the building and the size, but one similar to each other for what concern forniture and general aspect. In double rooms we can add one bed or castle beds.
6) At what time is the check out ? (maximum) ?
We pray our guests to check out maximum at 11,00 o'clock. Obviously, we are at your disposal for what concern particular needs.
7) Is the reception open 24 hours ?
Of course, the reception is open 24 hours. So...........enjoy the Perugia "night fever", especially during Umbriajazz, probably at your coming back in the hotel you can find hot fresh croissants.
8) In wich kind of area is the hotel situated ?
The hotel is in Montebello, a quite block, close to the historical centre, but with important services that you can need. You can find a market, postal office, pharmacy, bar and tobacco shop, restaurant, bank.
9) In wich way we can pay ?
We accept credit cards: AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS, VISA, MASTERCARD, no cheque.
Cash is welcomed obviously.